Which stores accept the Favourites Gift Cards?
Each Favourites Gift Card will have its own set of retailers where you can use your Card.
Generally, the retailers shown on the front of your Favourites Gift Card will be where you can use your Card.
For the most up to date list of participating retailers for each Favourites Gift Card, please visit one4allfavourites.com
How do I spend my Favourites Gift Card online?
In a nutshell: use it like you would a Visa Debit card. For some retailers, you can go direct to their website and use your Favourites Gift Card there.
For some other retailers you will need to visit one4allfavourites.com and swap your Card for a participating retailer’s e-code.
Make sure to check the product page for your Favourites Gift Card to make sure your chosen retailer accepts the Favourites Gift Card online, as not all retailers can do so. Selected retailers offer the option to ‘swap’ your Gift Card for their e-code – check your Favourites Gift Card’s page for more details
If you need more help spending online, full instructions are available here.
Can I ‘top up’ or add extra funds to my Favourites Gift Card?
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to top up your Favourites Gift Card with additional funds, as the Favourites Gift Card is a single-load card.
What happens if my Favourites Gift Card didn’t work when I tried to spend it in-store?
There could be several reasons why this happened. Please check:
- that you know your balance, and it is more than or equal to the amount you’re trying to spend;
- the Favourites Gift Card hasn’t expired (check the Valid Thru date on the back of the Card);
- the retailer’s card terminal is working correctly and they are accepting other debit cards;
- the retailer is processing your Card like a debit card;
- the retailer is a participating retailer for your Favourites Gift Card.
If your Card is still not working, please contact us with the store details and your Card number for assistance.
How do I check the balance on my Favourites Gift Card?
There are a range of ways to check your Card balance.
- Check balance online by clicking here.
- Download our new iOS or Android app
I tried spending my Favourites Gift Card online and it didn’t work?
Only selected stores accept the Favourites Gift Card online. Additionally, Favourites Gift Cards must be used as a prepaid Visa debit card with these retailers, rather than as a ‘store gift card’. Instructions on how to spend your Card with them, is available here.
If you have tried to make a payment online and received an error or decline message please see the table below for the list of reasons this might occur.
The most common reasons for declines are:
- Incorrect Card number or expiration date has been entered for online transactions. Please re-enter your Card details and use the Valid Thru date as the expiry date.
- There are insufficient funds on your Card. Check the total amount of your purchase and adjust to ensure that it is below the balance remaining on your Card.
- Using autofill or scan card option when entering in payment details has incorrectly captured details – retry and manually type in your Card details.
How is the balance on my card protected?
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as an electronic money institution and the money on your card is classified as electronic money. For your protection, the money that you have on your card is backed by money kept by us in a separate safeguarded bank account. This money is held separately and is only available for the purposes of giving you back your money on your request. This safeguarded money is also not available to our creditors, our bank or third parties. It means that whenever you ask us to redeem (withdraw) your e-money, that money will be available to you. In the event of us becoming insolvent, the balance on your card will be paid out to you by the insolvency practitioner from our safeguarded bank account once any applicable costs of insolvency proceedings are settled. This means that the total of funds available to our customers and, therefore, to you may be decreased by the amount of insolvency costs, related to the distribution of the funds.
Is One4all covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme?
No, we are not a Bank. Banks participate in the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) – e-money issuers do not. The FSCS acts like an insurance policy for bank accounts and pays out up to a maximum of £85,000 per eligible person, per bank, building society or credit union or up to £170,000 for joint accounts. E-money issuers are not covered by the Scheme.