Which stores accept the Favourites Gift Cards?
Each Favourites Gift Card will have its own set of retailers where you can use your Card.
Generally, the retailers shown on the front of your Favourites Gift Card will be where you can use your Card.
For the most up to date list of participating retailers for each Favourites Gift Card, please visit one4allfavourites.com
How do I spend my Favourites Gift Card online?
In a nutshell: use it like you would a Visa Debit card. For some retailers, you can go direct to their website and use your Favourites Gift Card there.
For some other retailers you will need to visit one4allfavourites.com and swap your Card for a participating retailer’s e-code.
Make sure to check the product page for your Favourites Gift Card to make sure your chosen retailer accepts the Favourites Gift Card online, as not all retailers can do so. Selected retailers offer the option to ‘swap’ your Gift Card for their e-code – check your Favourites Gift Card’s page for more details
If you need more help spending online, full instructions are available here (insert link to how to use page).
Can I ‘top up’ or add extra funds to my Favourites Gift Card?
Unfortunately it is not currently possible to top up your Favourites Gift Card with additional funds, as the Favourites Gift Card is a single-load card.
What happens if my Favourites Gift Card didn’t work when I tried to spend it in-store?
There could be several reasons why this happened. Please check:
- that you know your balance, and it is more than or equal to the amount you’re trying to spend;
- the Favourites Gift Card hasn’t expired (check the Valid Thru date on the back of the Card);
- the retailer’s card terminal is working correctly and they are accepting other debit cards;
- the retailer is processing your Card like a debit card;
- the retailer is a participating retailer for your Favourites Gift Card.
If your Card is still not working, please contact us with the store details and your Card number for assistance.
How do I check the balance on my Favourites Gift Card?
There are a range of ways to check your Card balance.
- Check balance online by clicking here (insert link to balance check)
- Download our new iOS or Android app
I tried spending my Favourites Gift Card online and it didn’t work?
Only selected stores accept the Favourites Gift Card online. Additionally, Favourites Gift Cards must be used as a prepaid Visa debit card with these retailers, rather than as a ‘store gift card’. Instructions on how to spend your Card with them, is available here. (insert link for how to spend page)
If you have tried to make a payment online and received an error or decline message please see the table below for the list of reasons this might occur.
The most common reasons for declines are:
- Incorrect Card number or expiration date has been entered for online transactions. Please re-enter your Card details and use the Valid Thru date as the expiry date.
- There are insufficient funds on your Card. Check the total amount of your purchase and adjust to ensure that it is below the balance remaining on your Card.
- Using autofill or scan card option when entering in payment details has incorrectly captured details – retry and manually type in your Card details