Fun Ideas To Keep You Busy At Home
We’re spending a lot more time at home these days due to the COVID-19 pandemic. However, staying in can be just as fun as going out, especially if you’ve got a One4all Gift Card! We have some amazing retail partners and products that are sure to keep boredom at bay.
So, if you’re feeling bored, check out these retail partners for activities that will keep you busy and productive:
For jigsaws, puzzles, games, arts & crafts, and so much more, look no further than Argos. The retailer is your one-stop shop for all things fun! You can bring a pretty picture to life, build your sewing skills or explore a new adventure.
It’s important to take time to look after yourself and investing in self-care has been found to reduce stress, improve our emotional health and result in an overall better quality of life. Dr Botanicals is the perfect place if self-care for you is all about soaking in luxury skin and body products. From Body Reviving bath gift sets that leave skin feeling nourished soft and smooth to Superfood Masks that result in luminous skin.
Exercise is great for your mood and boosts your energy. Gyms may be shut but with Hussle, the gym can come to you as you get access to online classes and training programmes. So, whether you want to continue reaching your fitness goals or you’re simply looking for an easy way to stay active, Hussle is a retailer you’ll want to check out.
Joe & Seph’s
Joe & Seph’s is the perfect retailer to satisfy your sweet tooth. From gourmet popcorn in flavours like toffee apple & cinnamon and salted caramel cheesecake to rich caramel sauces that are perfect for dipping (or to eat straight off a spoon!). They also have some incredible recipes that will put your baking skills to the test. Check out this Salted Caramel Cheesecake recipe – yummy!
- 200g digestive biscuits
- 75g unsalted butter
- 750g mascarpone
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Sauce to decorate (heat in microwave for 10-15 seconds to make it easier to drizzle on)
- Joe & Seph’s Salted Caramel Popcornto decorate
- Place the digestive biscuits into a sealable sandwich bag. Push all the air out and seal the bag. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin into fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Tip the biscuit crumbs into the butter and mix well until thoroughly combined. Press the buttery crumbs into the bottom of a 23cm/9in springform or loose-bottomed tin. Chill in the fridge while you make the topping.
- Fold the vanilla extract into the mascarpone.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the biscuit base and smooth the top with a palette knife or spatula. Cover with cling film and chill in the fridge for at least four hours.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Popcorn on top and drizzle with Joe & Seph's Salted Caramel Sauce. Release the catch of the springform tin carefully, then slice and serve chilled.
One4all Gift Cards can be used to buy some fantastic eCodes for gaming and digital content. Whether you want to jump into a new adventure or discover new music to add to your playlist, with eCodes, you can stay entertained your way.
Looking for a great gift family and friends will love? Give them the gift of choice with a One4all Gift Card. Ranging in value from £10 to £120, the One4all Gift Card is easy to buy, even when restrictions are in place, from your local Post Office, gift card stands in Tesco, Morrisons and Co-op stores nationwide and online.