John Lewis began trading in 1864 on London's Oxford Street. Today we have 51 John Lewis & Partners shops across the UK, along with johnlewis.com.
If you wish to spend your One4all Gift Card online please follow the steps below. Please note that while the One4all Card cannot be spent online or instore with Waitrose you can take advantage of the John Lewis click and collect service and collect your online John Lewis purchases from over 350 Waitrose stores. John Lewis stocks over 350,000 lines across our departments: Home & Garden, Fashion, Beauty, Electricals, Sports & Leisure and Baby & Child. Never Knowingly Undersold’ has been our unique promise to our customers for over 75 years, on quality, service and value. Our Partners are highly trained to offer helpful, impartial advice on all products and we provide excellent after-sales and a great choice of expert services from delivery to installation
How to shop Online:
- Fill in the delivery addresS
- Select a delivery option
- Do not select “Use gift cards or gift vouchers”
- In payment options at the checkout, select ‘Visa’ .
- Use the 16 digit number on the front of the card in the Card Number box
- Use the Valid Thru date on the front of the card in the Expiry Date box.
- Use your own name for Name on Card.
- Find the CVV2 number behind the silver panel on the back of the card.
- Use your own name and address for Billing Details.
- Review your order and then Click “Place Order and Pay” button
Please make sure that the total cost of your basket is equal to or lower than the value on your One4all Gift Card, as most online stores will not accept multiple payment methods.
Please note that due to the 5th Anti-Money Laundering Directive that took effect on 10th January 2020, there is a maximum limit of £40 per online transaction using anonymous prepaid cards, including the One4all Gift Card. Please also note that most websites do not accept multiple payment methods.
For more information see https://www.one4all.ie/5amld-explained